The 4th of July is quickly upon us and for those of you who love all things patriotic, I have put together some fun outfit inspiration for your little girl. I don't know about you but all things red, white, and blue get me every year! This color palette isn't just for patriotic holidays either; it works all summer long! Whether you're heading to a backyard BBQ or your city's fireworks show your little girl is sure to be looking perfectly festive in any of these options.
1. Blue Stripe Ruffle Shirt Dress - so cute for the 4th and all summer long!
2. June & Penny Royal Blue Bracelet - My favorite bracelets for littles and an extra sweet touch to any outfit.
3. Vivie and Ash Twirly Dress - Get ready for the best twirls in this fun patriotic dress. Complete the look with #4 and #5 and #14!
4. Blue Swiss Dot Bows - The perfect accessory for the 4th.
5. Denim Jacket - Jean jackets work all summer long and would be perfect over #1, #3, and #19.
6. Ruffle Swimsuit - Perfect for spending the 4th on the lake or at the beach!
7. Navy Star Shirt - Pair with #16 and #13
8. Stars and Stripes Snap Clip Set - Pair with #5 or #9 and a white tee!
10. Red Sunnies
11. Floral Dress
12. Star Ruffle Denim Dress - It was made to be worn with #14 & #15.
13. Americana Print Bow - Pairs perfectly with #1 or #16/17
14. Red Scalloped Espadrilles - I wish these came in my size. Pair with any of the dresses or the skirt overalls!
15. Red, White and Blue Seersucker Bow - Perfect with #12 or #9/17
16. Denim Skirt Overalls - Pair with #7 and #20! Cuteness.
17. Fireworks Navy Tank - Perfect with #16 or #9
18. Striped Swimsuit
19. Red Star Dress - cute with #5 and #20!
20. Slip-on Sneaker
Hope you are inspired and ready to dress your sweet girl for the 4th!